Introducing OG Classic, a vintage-inspired-all-day race machine. Featuring all of the benefits of modern steel, fit and components, with a distinctly modern silver build kit. Meticulously built in house, here at The Vanilla Workshop.
The OG Classic
The order window for the OG Classic is only open for 3 weeks from June 1st - June 23rd!
Painted in Slate - one of our favorite colors from 2017, available in a range of sizes, shipped to you in a matter of weeks.
The OG Classic is a minimalist, all day road machine, with hard-man (or woman) era styling. Spec'd in a purely classic, trend-bucking, modern polished silver build kit, where every part was considered to the fullest extent. Featuring many custom parts from the companies that we love to work with. It's all the style of a top-end vintage race bike, with all the performance of modern super lightweight steel, fit with US and Italian components handmade at The Vanilla Workshop.
We’re not here to make a gagillion bikes. We’re here to make a few, very labor intensive bikes that will be truly meaningful for their owners.
Here are the stats:
5 standard sizes ranging from 50cm to 58cm
1 iconic color option - Slate - in your choice of matte or gloss
Painted in house including Speedvagen's Ghost graphics
We've tailored this build kit for more then looks. A focus on quality, parts and performance where it counts. The perfect build for all day road rides in our opinion.
- Campagnolo Potenza groupset 50-34 x 11-32
- ENVE Carbon 2.0 road fork
- Industry Nine custom polished Silver i25SL wheel set, 1450g of direct power to forward motion.
- Extremely limited all white Fabric Carbon ALM (we are the only people who have it!)
- Sim-Works Wonderer bars with Fabric Silicone tape
- Ritchey seatpost head & PRO PLT stem, both painted to match
- Paul custom high polished QR Skewers
- Chris King silver headset
- Kogel ceramic derailleur pulleys.
- Stainless steel King Cages.
- 700x28c Clement Strada LGG Gumwall Clinchers
- Tons of next level options
- Plus, all of the features of our standard Speedvagen Road frame including Berzerker dropouts, integrated seatmast, superlight steel and strategically placed stainless reinforcements. Shazam!
And of course, the best part....
once the order window is closed bikes will ship in as little as 2 weeks
Starting at $6495 complete